Times are changing and thanks to technology everything is becoming reliant. In this post, we’ll talk about the best website builder in 2022.
We’ll answer what a website builder is, what it does, and more. Thanks to technology these days creating a website can be done in less than 10 minutes.
A website is a collection of related web pages under a single domain. This means that pages that are online and accessible worldwide.
Approximately 252,000 websites are created in a day worldwide. The website business is expanding. Why not join in and earn too?
Did you know that you can create a stunning website for free? Gone are the days we would contract a web developer to create for you.
Today one can create a website by themselves using a website builder. Well, let’s get to know about this website builder.
What is a website builder?
This is a tool everyone can use to create a website. With this tool, you don’t need to have experience in web development or learn coding.
This is because the tool eliminates the process of coding. It provides you with templates that are easy to edit and once you input your content the website is ready.
By just drag and drop you can have a site stunning and ready for clients. How cool is that? Website builders, however, come in two categories:
- Online website builder– this works online; it’s secure and everything is backed up on the host’s servers.
- Offline website builder– it works without the internet and your data is stored on your computer. It’s not as safe and reliable as in the case of online.
In addition website builders cost an extra dime. This is because one has to pay for services like hosting, security, and more.
This is not the case with OLITT since you can use it for free. Yes, free no more installments or credit card debts. It’s also easy to use with a drag and drop feature.
Is a website builder better than coding?
Well, this is a tough one, since the two have differences. When it comes to cost and time a website builder is best for it helps you save.
In terms of customization, coding is the best. Not all site builders hand you the privilege to customize the code and website.
Both are great experiences for creating a website. You have to choose between the two and choose what works best for you.
Besides, with a website builder also one can add a custom code. But if you are a beginner and have no experience in coding, use a website builder.
7 Features to look for in a website builder in 2022
Opting for a website builder means that you are on a budget. A good website builder should be within your budget.
This means that there shouldn’t be any hidden costs. One should be able to complete projects without the hassle of debts.
Find a site builder that accommodates your plans. Make sure to check for their plans before signing up and creating sites.
2. Ease of use
How well can one use it? Does it have a drag and drop tool? Are the templates responsive? Well, these are some of the questions you need to ask yourself.
A website builder is supposed to help you create a website without hassle. This means that the process of website creation should be instant.
Opting to use a website builder means you want the creation process easy. Find a site builder that hands you the ease of use.
It’s not a good thing when one gets stuck creating a website. It can be frustrating and can cost you more to hire someone to do it for you.
How well does the site builder connect with other systems? Can you add more add-ons to your website without causing issues?
Integrations are parts of websites and they help connect systems. Without them, a website becomes basic and can’t function well.
Are the templates free? Can they be edited easily? Well, templates are what one will use to create their site with.
Templates should be easy to customize. Besides, why get something hard to use? They shouldn’t limit you when creating your sites.
Their design also should be unique; everyone wants a website that is different from another. Find the best site builders with unique templates.
Is your website accessible on a phone? How long does it take to respond to clicks? Are the links to your site functional? Is the speed to your site good?
All these should be addressed when choosing your site builder. No one likes slow and unresponsive sites.
Also, consider that many have phones and they like browsing on them. Make sure that your site is accessible through phones also.
How good is their customer service? Do they take long to respond? What are the services one can get from the support team?
At times issues come up with a website and without the right support, the venture will incur a loss. Customer service should always be available to assist.
Reach out to them, know their response time and the quality of service. Get the one with the best support that will help you grow your venture.
7. SEO Tools
Can your website rank easily? Do you pay to be on Google’s first page? Is your website indexable? These are just a few questions about SEO.
SEO is what helps your website be recognized. Many people use Google and other search engines when looking for products or services.
Your website should be optimized and rankable on Google so clients can reach you easily.
Who can use a website builder in 2022?
Well, anyone can use a website builder. This is because it’s cost-effective, easy to manage, and doesn’t require experience to use.
Using a site builder saves one from a lot of hassle. It also ensures that you complete your projects on time and don’t spend extra.
Everyone can benefit from using a website builder. Websites are important aspects of any venture and having a way to create with ease, will save you.
You don’t need to have prior knowledge of website creation, and even if you are a developer a site builder can help you save.
In addition, making changes to your website is easy and flexible. You don’t need an extra hand when you can just do it by yourself.
The best website builder in 2022?
There are many site builders in the market today. Finding the right one at times is challenging, however, with this list you will find your best.
It’s the best website builder in 2022 one can use. It’s easy and secure and offers one an easy user experience without any hassle.
The building process uses a drag and drop; customization of templates is also easy. Everyone can create stunning sites in under 10 minutes.
- Ease of use– with just a drag and drop one can create amazing sites. No need to have experience or learn any coding.
- Free– OLITT is free! Create without spending any dime.
- Support- In case you run into issues the support team is always on standby to help you solve them.
- Secure- It’s built with the latest softwares that is safe and free from malwares. They also have malware scanners.
- Unique templates– They have the best templates one can use to create any site with. Websites created with OLITT are unique.
- Mobile responsive- All sites created from OLITT are accessible and responsive on any device.
- Difficult to change the template- Once you start editing it’s difficult to change a template; you will lose data as you will start again.
- Not easy to migrate data- OLITT keeps your data in their servers; migrating it is challenging.
- Free- doesn’t cost any dime.
- Pro- $1.99/month.
This is a popular website builder in 2022. Wix was created in Egypt and is being used all over the world. It has millions of users who keep growing every day.
It has over 500 responsive templates one can use to create a website. Also, they have custom fonts that can make your site look amazing.
Not forgetting Wix also has Artificial intelligence that will help you create stunning sites. There are more that Wix offers as a website builder.
- Wix ADI– This tool helps you create a website by just answering questions. No more drag and drop, the hassle is lifted.
- Ease of use- One can choose to use the Wix ADI or the drag and drop feature. It doesn’t take you time to have your site ready.
- Customizable templates- They have many templates that are easy to edit. Their designs too are unique and responsive.
- Support- The customer service of Wix is great. They are always ready to assist when you run into issues when developing your website.
- A bit expensive– Some templates and features are not free. This means that it will cost you extra to have the site ready and to your liking.
- Branding with the free plan– Wix puts their ads on your website and this may not look professional for you.
- Connect Domain- $4.50/month
- Combo- $8.50/month
- Unlimited- $12.50/month
- VIP- $24.50/month.
It’s another best website builder in 2022. It works with artificial intelligence that allows you to design the best websites.
By just answering some questions one can have the best sites up and running fast. It’s ready to help you create amazing sites easily.
- Ease of use- With the AI no hassle of choosing designs; the creation process is easy.
- Affordable- The plans are pocket-friendly and besides, one can start free!
- Mobile app- They have a mobile app one can use to check their websites. One can monitor their progress and website status with an app.
- Support- When you have issues with your website the support team from Jimdo steps in and helps.
- Lacks some features- Although it has AI capabilities it lacks basic features other sites have.
- Not flexible- If you are considering having a big store Jimdo may not be the best for you.
- PLAY- free plan
- START- $9/month
- GROW- $15/month
- UNLIMITED- $39/month
It’s an easy-to-use website builder that offers a lot of customization. One doesn’t need to know about web development and still have the best sites.
Websites can be created by just a simple drag and drop. With their responsive themes creation is fast and flexible.
- Ease of use- As a newbie Weebly is the best place to start. Their designs are simple and easy to use.
- Reliable-Their services are available 24/7. Creating a site doesn’t take time either.
- Many themes- They have invested in quality designs to make sure you get the best and most unique site easily.
- Free plan- You can start without spending a dime!
- Branding on lower plans- Unless you are on Pro or higher plans you will have ads from Weebly on your website.
- Not reliable support- Top-tier plans receive quality support but other plans don’t.
- Free plan
- The Connect plan is $5/month (when paid annually).
- The Pro is $12/month (when paid annually).
- Business is $25/month (when paid annually).
It’s the best website builder in 2022; Everyone can use it for its open-source platform. 43% of websites are created with WordPress.
WordPress allows you to create a site in two ways:
- Install it from a Cpanel- that is using different web hosts available.
- Run it from WordPress- use WordPress as your host.
- Free- Create and run websites without any cost.
- Maintenance is easy- WordPress provides updates for you. No need to stress about security and other website needs.
- Good support– Their customer service is excellent! They are committed and ensure your issues are solved on time.
- Flexible- WordPress allows one to customize their sites easily. Upgrading also isn’t hard and can be done without hassle.
- Free version is limited- Some tools are not available in the free plan! Unless you upgrade you will not enjoy the experience.
- Not super intuitive- It’s easy to make mistakes when configuring WordPress. Small changes in your settings can cost you a website.
- Personal- $4/month
- Premium- $8/month
- Business- $25/month
- eCommerce- $45/month
The above are some of the best website builders in 2022. There are many other site builders like:
These are just a few best website builders for you in 2022. Do extensive research and find out which best works for you.
Now I hope you know what’s the best website builder in 2022. As noted, website builders are tools that will help you create websites and save.
They ease the design period and ensure the sites created are unique. Every venture needs a website to showcase its brand.
Being able to create a website is the best skill one can learn and website builders help with that. It’s not too late to create a website.
Get the best website builder and start creating stunning sites for free!