Domain verification helps the domain names to be linked to Google search.
- Sign up/sign in with your gmail account.
- Click Add property
- Add your domain name
- From the list given, select your domain registrar name (domain registrar is the company that registered your domain name).
If your domain registrar name does not appear, select other.
- Copy the TXT Value provided by google such as
- On a new tab, Go to the DNS Manager for your domain to add the record for verification
- Click Add to save the TXT value on dns manager.
- Return to the google webmaster console
- Click verify to complete the verification process.
- A successful verification message will appear.